* KEEP UP-TO-DATE WITH THE LIBRARY AND THE FRIENDS BY READING OUR NEWSLETTER BELOW! *
FEBRUARY 2014 NEWSLETTER
The Friends is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization and donations are tax deductible.
Our IRS tax exempt number is 59-31888181.
"The mission of Friends of East Lake Community Library, Inc. is to build and maintain community support, to promote and support the welfare of the East Lake Community Library; to raise funds to enhance the margin of excellence for library materials and services." Through our fundraising efforts and donations from the community, we provide library programs, services and purchases not covered by government funds.
Friends meet the first Tuesday of each month at 6:30PM at the library. All are welcome.
Friends' Membership Levels are as follows:
- $10 Annual - Individual
- $25 Annual - Family
- $100 Lifetime - Individual
- $50 Annual - Business
- $500 Lifetime - Business
As A Member you will receive:
- An opportunity to vote for officers at the annual meeting
- An opportunity to chair and/or participate in fundraising events
- A Friends of East Lake Community Library Canvas Tote Bag with a Life Membership
- A great sense of community involvement!!!
You can join the friends by printing a membership application and returning it to the library in person or by mail with your membership donation.
Please make checks payable to "FRIENDS OF EAST LAKE COMMUNITY LIBRARY".
The Book Nook of Friends of East Lake Community Library offers a variety of quality used books at bargain prices. Book Donations are always welcome. Proceeds from the sale of these books benefit East Lake Community Library's programs and activities.
The book nook also sells some specialized items online. Visit our E-Bay store to see what is currently available.